Rotating Platform Total Knee Prosthesis
The Rotaflex project was developed in order to provide a prosthesis of high quality, durability and stability. As premises, the following concepts were adopted:
- To provide the surgeon flexibility to choose, to fit the implant to the patient's anatomy.
- Enable the same prosthetic design for preservation or resection of the PCL (Posterior Crossed / Cruciate Ligament).
- Enable the reduction of surgical time by simplifying the surgical steps.
- Promote greater stabilization congruence with less strain on the tibial plateau.
- Allow greater bone preservation